The Coredy wifi extender setup extends the range of your existing wifi network to cover dead zones in your home or office. Coredy wifi extender is a cutting-edge networking device. It is multifunctional, and you can use it to increase the range of your Wi-Fi network by boosting the real Wi-Fi signal and improving overall signal quality even over long distances. The signals from an existing Wi-Fi access point or router will be duplicated by this type of extender.
Coredy wifi Extender Setup via Web Browser
Here are steps for Coredy wifi extender setup through web browser:
- Open your mobile device’s or computer’s wifi network manager and look for the extension tag, which is usually ‘Coredy.’
- After selecting the extender’s name, enter the network password.
- In the top address bar of your device’s web browser, enter the IP address 192.168.10.1.
- If necessary, use the username and password “admin” to access the admin page.
- In the setup wizard, select the repeater option.
- You can select which network to extend by clicking the select button.
- In the workplace, enter the new network password or pin.
- Press Apply and wait a few minutes for the extender to take effect.
- Press the Apply button and wait a few minutes for the extender to restart.
- Look for the extended network and connect to it.
- The extended wifi network is known as ‘Coredy Ext’ by default.
How to configure Coredy Extender via WPS?
Wireless protected setup (WPS) is the most suitable way of configuring your Coredy extender. By pressing a small button, you can complete the Coredy wifi extender setup by WPS method in under two minutes. It is not necessary to obtain any wifi-enabled smart device.
Here are steps for Coredy wifi extender setup through WPS button:
- Activate your Coredy wifi extender.
- Once it is turned on, locate the WPS button.
- WPS your coredy E300 by pressing the WPS button.
- Press the same WPS button on your existing home router after a few seconds.
- When you see three solid lights on your Coredy, it means that a connection has been established between your Coredy and your home router.
- You can now relocate your coredy to a new location where you want to extend your wifi.
Coredy Extender Configuration as an access point
Follow these steps for Coredy wifi extender setup as an access point:
- Connect the Coredy Extender to your computer or mobile device via Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable.
- The user manual or the bottom of the device both list the extender’s IP address. Open a web browser and type it in.
- Enter the username and password to log in to the Coredy Extender’s web interface.
- Go to the Wireless Settings or Wireless Setup page, and select “Access Point” mode.
- Enter the network name (SSID) and password for the new access point. This will be the name and password that devices will use to connect to the Coredy Extender.
- Save the settings and restart the device.
- Connect the Coredy Extender to your router or modem using an Ethernet cable.
- Once connected, the Coredy Extender should automatically start broadcasting a Wi-Fi signal with the new network name and password you set up.
- Finally, connect your devices to the new network, and test the connection to make sure it’s working properly.
If you have any issues or difficulty during the setup process, you can refer to the Coredy Extender’s user manual or contact their customer support for further assistance.